The City of Madison and the Lake County Highway Department will begin seal coating various city streets on Monday, August 19th starting at 7:00A.M., weather permitting.
Seal coating will take approximately 5 days to complete. Sealcoating will begin in no particular order. City officials are asking residents to watch for the road crews and make sure vehicles have been moved. If a vehicle is parked on any street that crews are ready to seal coat, the vehicle will be towed to another location.
Residents living on the following streets are asked not to park on them until seal coating has been completed:
- NE 11th St. from Washington Ave. to ½ block E. of Division Ave.
- NE 10th St. from Maplewood Dr. to Division Ave.
- NE 9th St. from Washington Ave. to Heatherwood Dr.
- NE 8th St. from Washington Ave. to Heatherwood Dr.
- NE 7th St. from Washington Ave. to Roosevelt
- NE 5th St. from Division Ave. to Antelope Ave.
- NE 4th St. from Division Ave. to Antelope Ave.
- N. Summit Ave. from NE 6th St. to NE 9th St.
- N. Roosevelt from NE 5th St. to NE 9th St.
- N. Division from NE 3rd St. to ½ block North of NE 11th St.
- Antelope Ave. from NE 3rd St. to NE 6th St.
- Maplewood Dr.
- Jennifer Ave.
- Twin Oaks Dr.
- Heritage Dr.
- Heatherwood Dr.
- Industrial Park (all this blacktop)
Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this project.
For more information contact the Public Works Department at 256-7515.